[Xymon] monitoring map drive

Shea, Graeme A Shea.Graeme.A at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Apr 6 01:13:00 CEST 2011

This could be tricky. Drive mappings are stored in the users profile and BBWin runs as a service in a separate account. If there is only one logged on user who is logged on all the time (with the mapped drive) you could try running the BBWin service under that users credentials with the allow service to interact with desktop ticked. Another option is to run a script under the users accounts to send the information manually.

Regards
Graeme