[Xymon] more problems with acks/Cookies in 4.3

Clark, Sean sean.clark at twcable.com
Fri Apr 1 23:20:10 CEST 2011

Just adding another thing in - it gets worse as time progresses (up for
about 3 days , no issues, on the 4 day, starts to crop up, 5th day more
and more alert/status pairs get the "cookie not found" message)

When I restart, it loads back in all the things I had in maintenance and
ack (woo hoo!) and will now let me acknowledge events , albeit because now
the unacknowledged red events now have new cookies (924663 was the new
cookie for the example test/host pair I was acknowledging and failing in
the text below)

-Sean