[xymon] I need urgent help: Hobbit (linux) client startup failed

Lennon, Padraig Padraig.Lennon at pioneerinvestments.com
Wed Sep 29 12:48:37 CEST 2010

Did you recompile the hobbit client for the Linux client?

Linux/Unix (which unix by the way are you talking about) are completely
different architecture and you should compile a client for the linux one
if you need to monitor this. Using the unix client on the linux server
will not work

In short you need to compile two clients:

1 which can be used for the unix clients
1 for the linux client

regards

Padraig Lennon
Senior Systems Integration Engineer

Pioneer Investments Management Ltd.
1 Georges Quay Plaza | Georges Quay | Dublin 2 | Rep. of Ireland
Tel.  +353 (0)1 480.2081 | Fax. +353 (0)1 636.4600

padraig.lennon at pioneerinvestments.com
<mailto:padraig.lennon at pioneerinvestments.com>  |
www.pioneerinvestments.com <http://www.pioneerinvestments.com/>