[xymon] HP Proliants

Vernon Everett everett.vernon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 05:52:41 CEST 2010

Haven't done it since that time, so I am probably not going to be much help.
I do recall we needed a seperate bb-hosts and hobbitserver.cfg
We then ran another instance of bbgen (per view) to generate the new views.

However, reading the bb-gen man page, it look likes that's the old way, and
there is a simpler method.

Cheers
    Vernon