[xymon] bb-roracle.ksh

Vernon Everett everett.vernon at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 01:09:36 CEST 2010

Hi David

Apologies, but I thought you had come right.
Here is my ksh instance, renamed to txt and zipped.
Hopefully corporate rules allow you to do something useful :-)

Buchan - although dbcheck.pl might be great, it's in perl, so I can't hack
with it.
(Yes, I know, I should learn perl, but I just haven't got there yet)
We all try and work within our comfort zones, which is probably why David
wants the ksh script.

Cheers
   Vernon