[xymon] monitor a directory size

Tony Larco tlarco at polr.com
Thu Sep 16 19:34:43 CEST 2010

*I think* there is something in the man page or on the mailing list (i
forget where) that said that if you use the DIR directive, it uses du
and you have to specify the size in bytes, so 10m wont work in this
case.  Check the mailing list archives about this.. there is some help
out there.  HTH

Tony