[xymon] bb-roracle.ksh

Vernon Everett everett.vernon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 15:14:34 CEST 2010

See attached.
I don't recall what version of ksh I was using for this one, but I do recall
it worked on the Sol8 and Sol10 default ksh.
(The default version doesn't support most of the string manipulation
commands, which makes me think it's the older version)

It did require two additional config files.
One, defined the tests to perform, and the other defined your list of
databases.
Then you also had to make sure your tnsnames was available.
Instead of trying to set the path, I used to symbolically link it into the
~/client/etc/ directory.

Give it a whirl, and see how you go.
Sorry I can't be more specific, but it's been some time since I last did
database monitoring.

Regards
    Vernon