[xymon] iostat monitor

Vernon Everett everett.vernon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 01:33:46 CEST 2010

Hmmm.
I did forget the graph definitions, and added them shortly afterwards.
Did you get the graph definitions to add to hobbitgraph.cfg?
I started getting lines appear after 15 minutes. (about what you would
expect)

Did you restart hobbit server?
Remember, significant changes to hobbitserver.cfg do require a restart.
Don't know if these changes are classified as significant enough, but I did
a restart anyway.

Let me know how you go.

Regards
    Vernon