Where is development going on in SVN?

Cade Robinson cade.robinson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 17:07:30 CEST 2010

I have been using xymon compiled from about 6+ months ago.
I have used the old "hobbitmon" project.
I found some issues with the 4.2 version and tried branches/4.3.0 and
branches/4.4.0.
It looked like 4.3 and 4.4 were mostly the same so I went with 4.4.0.

I found that I needed to patch quite a few files to get things working
right.
This was all prior to the hobbit->xymon changes.

Now I was asked to setup another monitoring server and thought I would try
out the new project.

I was looking at the SVN to see if anything I had to patch was fixed but I
am confused
as to where to look for the latest revisions.

Looking at the last few commits it looks like they have been going into
"trunk".
Looking at revisions it looks like branches/4.4.0 is newer than trunk.

So what is the development area?  "trunk" or "branches"?

I want to also see if the patches I created are still needed and if so then
would like to
somehow get them into the repo.

Thanks