Bug in downtime display on info-page

Johan Sjöberg johan.sjoberg at deltamanagement.se
Fri Oct 29 10:46:07 CEST 2010

Hi.

This might already be fixed in 4.3, but I'll report it anyway.
The info page in 4.2.3 shows the downtime information in the wrong order. In bb-host I added "DOWNTIME=*:5:0445:0555:reboot" to schedule a downtime each Friday morning for a reboot of a server. I know this downtime works as intended, and the field order is according to the man-page.
But on the info-page, the downtime is shown as "Planned downtime:All days:5:0445:0555:reboot", so the "day" and "service" fields are mixed up.

/Johan