[xymon] OK to drop IE6 support in 4.3.0 ?

Larry.Sherman at rbs.com Larry.Sherman at rbs.com
Fri Oct 22 15:38:34 CEST 2010

I hate to admit it, but where I work, IE 6 is still the standard.  Many vendor apps rely on it, as well as some of our internal ones.  I must image that at larger, more bureaucratic institutions, the same may be true....

However, it is a very small subset of users that view Xymon, and those are capable of remembering to launch a different/newer/standards based browser......

Larry Sherman
RBS Global Banking & Markets