[xymon] lib/url.c patch for '/http' malformed url?

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Oct 12 22:20:05 CEST 2010

Den Tue, 12 Oct 2010 12:03:59 -0700 skrev Viorel Tabara:

> On Sat, 09 Oct 2010 06:17:34 +0000 (UTC), Henrik Størner
> <henrik at hswn.dk> wrote to xymon at xymon.com and CC-ed to :
>>
>> Sorry, I need a bit more context with this.
>
> Let me know if you need more info. Thanks.
>
>     yellow Tue Oct 12 12:40:00 2010
>
>     bbtest-net version 4.2.0
>     SSL library : OpenSSL 0.9.8b 04 May 2006 LDAP library: OpenLDAP
>     20327
>
>     Error output:
>     Malformed URL - no 'scheme:' in 'http-proxy-tcp' Invalid URL for
>     http test - ignored:
>      http://my-test.athabascau.ca/http-proxy-tcp

It's the result of Xymon having support built-in for the old "Big
Brother" tool way of specifying a proxy to use for web tests. The next
version of Xymon will have this disabled by default, and this error should
go away.

If you want to try it out, you can download the current development
version of Xymon from Sourceforge.