Devmon turned purple, again.....

Maik Heinelt maik at vegasystems.com
Tue Oct 12 06:25:13 CEST 2010

  I'm had running hobbit v4.2.3 with devmon v 0.3.0-rc1 for the last 340
days without any big trouble.
Today, I had to restart the server and now, the devmon (dm) icon at
hobbit server itself turns purple.

If I check all switches, who are monitored with devmon, I can see, it is
still working. also at the logs, it looks like it is working.

I have tried to restart devmon manually, but nothing changed.
I also tried to use the latest version of devmon (0.3.1) , but it is
still the same.

In several old messages of the list, I found similar problems, but no
clear solution.

Would be great, if someone have a hint!

Thank you!

Maik