[xymon] how to configure "disk" alerts to only a specific partition?

Vernon Everett everett.vernon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 03:42:41 CEST 2010

Another way is this
HOST=myhost
     DISK   /my/really/full/volume 101 101
     DISK   *     85 90

This makes it only alert on 101% for that volume, which it will never reach.
This has the advantage that tt will still graph and trend the volume, but
you can expect no alerts.
Whereas IGNORE will do just that. It's as if the volume doesn't exist. No
graphs, not trends, no visibility.

Regards
    Vernon