[xymon] Qt-Maemo5 xymon desktop widget for Nokia N900

dOCtoR MADneSs doctor at makelofine.org
Thu Oct 7 09:55:11 CEST 2010

First of all, many thanks for this. I'm learning C and one of my first projects was to do something similar.
On the suggestions side, I think it should be usefull to save SSL certificate from https servers. I use apache' http authentication. I'm quite paranoid ;)
To hide password, at least in settings menu, should be very nice too.
It should be nice to let user choose how long the alert status page is shown.
Finally I installed your widget from your apt repo, configured everything (the username/pwd fields are for http auth ?) and it works pretty well.