[xymon] Re: Ignoring strings in event logs

Colin Coe colin.coe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 02:55:35 CEST 2010

I've fixed there errors in /etc/xymon/server/hobbit-clients.cfg, in
fact I've commented out all the Windows related lines in the file.
I'm no longer getting core dumps but the hobbitd_client status in the
webUI is still purple.  I've restarted Xymon server 45 minutes ago and
still purple.

I've set the Windows machines to all be in central mode.

Any pointers on resolving the purple status of hobbitd_client would be great.

Thanks

CC

--
RHCE#805007969328369