[xymon] hobbitgraph.cgi: Attempting to reuse 'mysqlht'

Arie Skliarouk skliarie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 10:34:34 CET 2010

Thank you for helpful explanation, after I removed FNPATTERN and replaced
@RRDFN@ with mysql.rrd - the graph appeared for the second machine too.

And no, I neither have other mysql*.rrd file in the
/var/lib/hobbit/rrd/HOSTNAME/ directory, nor any of the existing ones had
keys starting with "mysql" string.

--
Arie