[xymon] Xymon now available on Mac OS X

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Wed Nov 24 15:07:58 CET 2010

On Wednesday, 24 November 2010 10:13:25 Francois Claire wrote:

> Yes, install the client with "sudo port install xymon".
>
> And the server (including the client) with "sudo port install
> xymon-server".

I note that packaging of Xymon for other operating systems usually takes the
other route, 'xymon-client' for the client part, and 'xymon' for the server
(either including the client bits or depending on xymon-client).

If there are no differences either way, it might be better to provide be
consistent for users across platforms.

BTW., we any patches required (so far)? If so, please submit them.

Regards,
Buchan