[hobbit] Question about Server Status Forwarding

David Morgan captkras at gmail.com
Tue May 11 16:02:13 CEST 2010

It LOOKS like it is the local systems that are reporting into Server B
are most of the ghost clients.  Not sure if there is something on that
system that I should also set.

Dave

--
David S. Morgan CISSP, CCNP
aka: captkras at gmail.com

"When the Winds of Change Blow Hard Enough,
the Most trivial of things can turn into deadly projectiles"