[hobbit] apt handling in Hobbit for Debian/Ubuntu Linux

Tony Larco tlarco at polr.com
Tue May 4 21:24:08 CEST 2010

I have not, but I believe you can call a script based on a condition
with xymon.  Check the hobbit-alerts file for more info.  Big Brother
was a monitor and notify system only, but I think Henrik wrote the
functionality where you can call a script that will do an apt-get
update/upgrade/dist-upgrade on your server.  In terms of having anything
tied to the web gui, I can't say.  HTH

Tony