Help: No graphs in xymon

Usha Donthi udonthi at cisco.com
Wed Mar 31 23:44:20 CEST 2010

I am very new to Xymon so bear with me.

I am looking into a problem on Xymon 4.2.2. on linux with no luck.

Looking for some hints on how to proceed.

Graphs show up only in trends column but not in its own column.

This is not a custom graph that I am trying to create but the standard setup
by

Xymon installation e.g., cpu, memory, disk etc. Only cpu has a graph but not
any other

Columns. When I look in rrd directory I see la.rrd ( for cpu ) and multiple
rrd for disk

disk,tmp.rrd, disk,var.rrd, disk,root.rrd. So I see 3 magnifying glass on
disk page with

no graphs to go with it.

Any help appreciated,

Usha Donthi