[hobbit] Add more information

Keith W Meserole kmeserole at keithm.us
Sat Mar 27 23:01:00 CET 2010

I gave hobbitperl_notes a try on my 4.3 Xymon server today.   It installed without any issues (once I gathered together the perl modules I needed).

It fires fine and writes no errors to the apache log file.  However the left box - "Selected Hosts" - does not populate.  Can anyone point me in the right direction to look for potential issues?

Hobbit Monitor 4.3.0-0.20090209
Solaris 10

Thank You