[hobbit] Add more information

Tim McCloskey tm at freedom.com
Fri Mar 26 23:04:16 CET 2010

Actually, you can just add the host name (as entered in bb-hosts) to the notes subdir.  I've started creating a PHP/MySQL app to keep some additional data under this dir to make it easier to manage.

eg..
/usr/local/tolkien/server/www/notes

These can be text/html whatever and will show up as a link by clicking on the hostname in bbdisplay will bring up whatever you put in the files.

Regards,

Tim