[hobbit] Can't get DOWNTIME= to work

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Mar 23 06:09:55 CET 2010

The DOWNTIME tag causes grief for a lot of people.  Not sure why.

Here is my working example:

DOWNTIME=0:0000:2359,W:1830:0730,6:0830:2359

Expect it to be down over the weekends and after hours.  This is
because the customer shuts the device off with a circuit breaker
"switch" when they're done for the day.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill