[hobbit] ESX monitoring.

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 18:02:51 CET 2010

Moral:  Always dump off your scripts or your personal DEV CVS about once a
month "just in case".  No reason all that research and work should go to
waste.  :)

I keep my personal repository on a dropbox share, and just mount it up on
all my boxes.  If I decide to leave, remove dropbox, and voila!  They don't
have my personal stuff and I haven't lost anything I've written!

---
Jerald M. Sheets jr.