On the "Client S/W" again

TJ Yang tjyang2001 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 20:50:54 CET 2010

I asked about what is "Client S/W" a few years back and got answer
that S/W stand for software.

To me this S/W is not a good name and causing unnecessary question
from peer admins and users.
 I am hoping to change it to "Client version" or something more
meaningful than "Client S/W".

I looked and search the src tree, "Client S/W" only show up once in
hobbitsvc-info.c and the variable
is "clientvertext" so "Client version text" is a good name to replace
"Client S/W" also.

Please express your comment, I will implement the change if there is
no objection by the end of next week.

R1:./web/hobbitsvc-info.c
<snip>
align=left>%s</td></tr>\n", clientvertxt);
<snip>

--
T.J. Yang