[hobbit] Myql montoring with graphs

doctor at makelofine.org doctor at makelofine.org
Fri Mar 12 08:40:10 CET 2010

http://www.phpprogrammer.co.nz/how-to-setup-hobbit-including-mysql-graphs

> by the way hobbit is the perfect monitoring tool i just love it
>
> Regards
>
> Nelson Amaral

Hello,

On my side I'm using Charles Goyard's mysql monitoring plugin, available
here :
http://www.trantor.org/xymonton/doku.php/monitors:bb-mysql
You can easily configure your Xymon server in order to get graphs from
different values. Here are the data you can get with :
threads, questions, slow queries, opens, flush tables, open tables,
queries per second avg and maxcon

Regards,
Damien