[hobbit] PDF Reports (SOLVED, with slight bug...)

wiskbroom at hotmail.com wiskbroom at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 21:52:29 CET 2010

Hello;

My bb-hosts file, and the includes that it uses, contain hosts which are sometimes required to be in UPPER-case characters.  I've noticed that whenever I try to pull up a PDF for these, the graphs do not display.

I was able to confirm that the PNG files are being created with the proper UPPER case names, but the reports are showing them in lowercase. (I.e., "Monitoring report client-1" instead of "Monitoring report CLIENT-1")

Thank you,

.vp