[hobbit] PDF Reports

wiskbroom at hotmail.com wiskbroom at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 21:09:37 CET 2010

OK, I feel like a WINNER!!!!  (The bells helped a great deal ;-)

My graphs are starting to show up, although I needed to remove "-woalpha.png", otherwise it was searching for something.png.png.

On another note, does anyone know how I can convert my companies logo (in JPEG format) to PNG?  For some reason TCPDF does not show my company logo, but does work for the sample_logo.png.

Thank you!

.vadim