[hobbit] How to get Overall Cluster Utilization report using Hobbit(Xymon): 4.2.2

Cleaver, Japheth jcleaver at soe.sony.com
Fri Mar 5 19:24:12 CET 2010

I'm not sure if bbcombotests can really do this, but it might be a good way to start, at least for threshold generation.

http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/help/manpages/man5/bbcombotest.cfg.5.html

If you're looking for rrd-type graphs, you could try automating or defining links to the metrics report cgi at http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/help/manpages/man1/hobbit-hostgraphs.cgi.1.html

If all else fails, create a script that reads your RRDs for the individual hosts directly and composes something custom, then have it run as an external script on your server, feeding a new custom test back into hobbit with the bb command.

HTH,

Japheth Cleaver