[hobbit] XyMon client for Windows - XyWin.Net

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Mar 4 23:03:26 CET 2010

I can wait a month.  I don't use Windows much so it can be down
between now and then.

Please do share with the list when you have an installer =)

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill