[hobbit] XyMon client for Windows - XyWin.Net

Fred fl8750 at laforest.biz
Thu Mar 4 22:52:16 CET 2010

Hi Rich,

No. BBwin does everything it says it can do.

It is just that I want it to do a lot more.  To name a few items.

    * Instead of initiating a connection to the XyMon server to deliver
      its messages, I want it to also wait for XyMon to initiate a
      connection and then accept the Windows client messages.  This is
      required with clients in a company DMZ.
    * Support SSL encryption of client messages to XyMon
    * Become a "proxy" to accept BBwin client messages from nearby
      clients and then forward them to the XyMon server (either
      immediately or wait for XyMon connection)
    * Support sending to different combinations of servers
    * Support alternate message formats (Standard BB text, XML, web
      services, etc)
    * etc

Take a look at my "about" page at the
http://sourceforge.net/apps/wordpress/xywinnet/about-xywin-net/