[hobbit] XyMon client for Windows - XyWin.Net

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Mar 4 22:39:21 CET 2010

Rich,

That is bbwin.  Not the xymon client.

It was stated "While BBwin is a very solid product, but my wishlist is
LARGE and my knowledge of C++ and Windows DLL development is very
limited."

I'll find a Windows box to monitor here shortly and give it a whirl.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill