[hobbit] Is anyone maintaining xymon anymore?

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Mar 4 18:38:00 CET 2010

I am concerned as well.  The last email Henrik posted on this list was
Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 5:21 AM.  Exactly four months ago today.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill