Hobbit-perl client Oracle question

mario andre rower.master at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 15:20:13 CET 2010

Hi,

My MemReq test is showing the following results:

Memory Request Check (warning >= 90%,alert >= 95%).
red 6 Request failures, Last Failed size is 3128.
Free Space is 23.9M, AVG Free Space is 108.8K, Used Space is 656.1K, AVG
Used Space is 2.9K.

I have two doubts:
1 - In dbcheck.ini how to define the thresolds for the memreq ? Memory
Request Check (warning >= 90%,alert >= 95%).
2- I have 6 request failures but the graph shows me always 0.0, It's
percentage measure or a integer value graph?the others values are printing
ok.

Thanks in advance,

Mario Panza.