[hobbit] question about Enable/Disable under Administration tab

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Tue Mar 2 16:06:57 CET 2010

That's it the hobbitd.chk file.  If time on the server was off, then the
hobbitd process would have either cleared the items or decided that they
were eligible to be disabled yet.

 Bruce White
 Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer | Phone: 630-671-5169 | Fax: 630-893-1648 | bewhite at fellowes.com | http://www.fellowes.com/