[hobbit] Any idea on a 4.3.0 third beta (or rc?) timeframe?

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Mon Jun 28 10:28:27 CEST 2010

On Friday, 25 June 2010 06:28:12 Neil Franken wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> Like I mentioned in the mails before I would love to step up to the plate.
>  Where do I sign up? I have some CSS/XHTML skills to spruce up the web
>  interface. I also have some C/C++ skills. So I can have a go at the
>  development. However like TJ mentioned we should really first get some
>  kick arse documentation produced.

There is a developers list for the hobbitmon project on SF. A number of people
are subscribed, including people with commit access.

However, there is currently only one project admin for the SF project, Henrik
(which means no more committers can be added at present, and some features
that may assist in collaboration can't be enabled).

Anyway, I think we should move this discussion to the developer list, and
discuss a way forward there.

Regards,
Buchan