Third Script Booked in

Johan Sjöberg johan.sjoberg at deltamanagement.se
Wed Jun 23 15:39:12 CEST 2010

Hi.

Great work with the scripts. I will try them out as soon as I get the time. I have a suggestion for a (ugly) fix for the 32/64-bit tmp-path problem. I used this when I created a powershell extension script, but maybe it can be used in VBS as well? I know very little of VBS, so I don't know how to convert it. Anyway, here is the PS code:

if (test-path "HKLM:\SOFTWARE\BBWin")
	{$pathTmp = (Get-ItemProperty -path "HKLM:\SOFTWARE\BBWin").tmpPath}
elseif (test-path "HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\BBWin")
	{$pathTmp = (Get-ItemProperty -path "HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\BBWin").tmpPath}
else {$pathTmp = "C:\Program Files (x86)\BBWin\tmp"}

/Johan