[hobbit] SSL cert testing to match common name with host/URL?

Cleaver, Japheth jcleaver at soe.sony.com
Wed Jun 16 02:59:55 CEST 2010

Yeah, I was resigned to setting up a new test in the short-term, at least.

Still, I think merits being a configurable option for the built-in SSL check. I think a lot more people would be interested in the matching of the common name than, say, encryption bit level, since most user clients will throw a warning if there's a mismatch. =/

Regards,

JC