[hobbit] RE: TS - RRD Graph incorrect

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 00:44:06 CEST 2010

I'm doing exactly that with a cpu temperature graph, feeding in constant
values for HOT and CRIT.  If you don't want to store the extra data, you can
also add this to the graph definition:

             LINE2:600#FF0000:Licenses

to get a constant 600 value in the graph instead of using a variable.  The
disadvantage of this would be that if you change the value it changes for
all graphs regardless of the age of the data.  If the licence limit is
stored in the rrd a graph of older data will display the older limit.

Ralph Mitchell