[hobbit] Bug or Undesired behavior on restart - Xymon 4.2.3

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Jun 10 22:48:58 CEST 2010

Are you expecting engineer to be emailed when noc isn't?  Is the
problem that engineer isn't being notified?

If so can you click the "info" icon for one of the hosts?  You should
see both email addresses.  Obviously the problem is with the second
SCRIPT or the collision of two SCRIPT commands.  Has anyone tested to
see if the second one is ever interpreted?

You may want to try this:

#begin
PAGE=%foodev/foocmt
 SCRIPT=/sw/xymon/server/scripts/briefEmailRegularImportance
noc at foo.com REPEAT=60 COLOR=red RECOVERED
PAGE=%foodev/foocmt
 SCRIPT=/sw/xymon/server/scripts/FullEmailRegularImportance
engineer at foo.com DURATION>20 REPEAT=60
#end

I can say this works for 100% certainty:

HOST=%.*\.imaginenetworksllc\.com
  MAIL 1231231234 at txt.att.net COLOR=RED DURATION>2m REPEAT=60
RECOVERED FORMAT=SMS

HOST=*
  MAIL josh at imaginenetworksllc.com COLOR=RED DURATION>2m REPEAT=60 RECOVERED

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill