Trying to create a graph

Tim McCloskey tm at freedom.com
Wed Jun 9 22:37:24 CEST 2010

Not sure if this will help or just mis-guide you so take with a grain of salt.

Your config looks very similar to one of the graphs I recently added for a NetApp box.  One thing that I did differently is in the use of the names.  Here is an example:

hobbitserver.cfg:NCV_NA2CPU="NA2CPU:GAUGE"
NA2CPU=ncv is also defined in the other two vars in that file.

hobbitgraph.cfg
[NA2CPU]
        -W redacted
        TITLE NetApp2 CPU Busy
        YAXIS NA2 CPU
        DEF:NA2CPU=NA2CPU.rrd:NA2CPU:AVERAGE
        COMMENT:5 min delayed \n
        AREA:NA2CPU#00CC00:NA2CPU
        GPRINT:NA2CPU:LAST: \: %5.0lf (cur)
        GPRINT:NA2CPU:MAX: \: %5.0lf (max)
        GPRINT:NA2CPU:MIN: \: %5.0lf (min)
        GPRINT:NA2CPU:AVERAGE: \: %5.0lf (avg)\n

Tim