[hobbit] ipv6 support

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Jun 9 22:07:46 CEST 2010

Henrik is way too busy to answer.  It's been months since we have seem him.

Not sure who else develops Xymon now, or if they can answer that question.

On 6/9/10, Asif Iqbal <vadud3 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 6, 2007 at 1:26 AM, Henrik Stoerner <henrik at hswn.dk> wrote:

>>> Any plan to support it in the future maybe? I personally have no care for
>>> ipv6
>>> but some org w/in the company were querying about it
>>
>> Not really. It wouldn't be all that difficult to do - some minor changes
>> to the networking code to make it use PF_INET6 sockets instead of
>> PF_INET and the like - but nobody I know are using IPv6, so it hasn't
>> really been necessary.
>
> My company wants us to move to ipv6. there is no deadline yet, but sooner is
> better. Do you have any plan plan when to support ipv6 ?
>

>> Henrik

>> hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk
>>

> --
> Asif Iqbal
> PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu
> A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill