[hobbit] Fedora 8 Problem

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Jun 8 09:16:55 CEST 2010

No idea where the files are but the default is:

/home/USERNAME/client/etc/hobbitclient.cfg

BBDISP should be the ip/host of your Xymon server, like so:

BBDISP="1.2.3.4"

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill