[xymon] New UPS monitor added to Xymonton

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Fri Jul 30 00:07:01 CEST 2010

On Thursday, 29 July 2010 00:39:02 Josh Luthman wrote:
> I see!  Would be nice to have an example or place to document this in more
> detail.

Documentation is in svn, feel free to submit documentation patches, or offer to
improve the documentation (unfortunately, documentation does not write
itself).

> Could we start a public Xymon Wiki for these kinds of things?

There *IS* a public Xymon wiki:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/xymon/

I thought I had communicated it to this list.

At present, it is configured to require users to be logged in to SF to edit. If
you have an SF account, and want to contribute to the wiki, please contact me,
T. J. or the developers list.

I have asked T. J. to be the wiki admin, so please don't make huge changes
without consulting him.

Regards,
Buchan