[xymon] Re: [hobbit] Input needed from all of you.

Tom Kauffman tommyk66 at newsguy.com
Mon Jul 19 22:56:47 CEST 2010

On Monday 19 July 2010 03:28:43 pm Shawn Heisey wrote:

> That said, I would also like to have an effective interface to use on
> the Blackberry phones issued to some of our employees, with the ability
> to ack/enable/disable alarms.  Some of these are running very old
> software, but if it were to work effectively with version 4.5 and later,
> that would be good enough for me.

I've retired and don't have access to the code anymore - but we used the
hobbit mailack capability with our cell phones such that we could just hit
"reply" followed by "send" to acknowledge an alert (we sent email to the phone
rather than sms messages). And we built some additional goodies on top, of
course.

Tom