[xymon] TRENDS doesn't seem to do anything

Thu Jul 15 15:55:32 CEST 2010

On Jul 15, 2010, at 9:40 AM, Rob McBroom wrote:

> I’ve searched the list archives and don’t see any mention of this tag being ineffective. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

I followed a process as old as the Internet:

  1. Work on it for two days
  2. Give up and contact the mailing list
  3. Wait 3 seconds
  4. Figure it out on your own

The “ol” graph isn’t one of the defaults included with Xymon. Apparently, even though the graph works fine on its own, it can’t be included in TRENDS unless you also add it to GRAPHS in `hobbitserver.cfg`.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>