FW: [xymon] Graphs gone crazy

Tim McCloskey tm at freedom.com
Wed Jul 14 20:29:16 CEST 2010

Hi,

You say ALL of your graphs are crazy, you mean for ALL hosts and ALL tests?  I'm sure you've probably already investigated, but what has recently changed with the O/S patches, env, or changes to hobbit?

You could try to create a manual graph from the rrd file to isolate a bit, short example below.

rdtool graph splat.png \
         -W tm at .com \
        "DEF:NA1CPU=./NA1CPU.rrd:NA1CPU:AVERAGE" \
        "AREA:NA1CPU#00CC00:NA1CPU" \
        "GPRINT:NA1CPU:LAST: \: %5.0lf cur" \
        "GPRINT:NA1CPU:MAX: \: %5.0lf max" \
        "GPRINT:NA1CPU:MIN: \: %5.0lf min" \
        "GPRINT:NA1CPU:AVERAGE: \: %5.0lf avg\n"

Regards,

Tim