[hobbit] Hobbit/Xymon client

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Jul 8 19:35:17 CEST 2010

Doesn't Apple boast OS X (which I'm guessing you're talking about) is UNIX?

I would imagine you have gcc and can simply compile the (xymon client) source.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill