[hobbit] New Xymon project administrator

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Thu Jul 8 17:06:55 CEST 2010

Congratulations and thank you Buchan!
As I mentioned in my earlier response to TJ I have a great deal invested in
Xymon and am willing to help, but time is limited. I haven't even been able
to read all the mail over the past few days! Of course, there has been more
than usual, but it is very exciting to see this moving forward. Together we
will help Xymon continue to be the best monitor available!

Steve Holmes
ITaP/ITSO/Purdue University
West Lafayette, IN

--
The test of a democracy is not the magnificence of buildings or the speed of
automobiles or the efficiency of air transportation, but rather the care

Truth never damages a cause that is just. -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
(1869-1948)